Monday, November 22, 2010

ALIVE!! He's ALIVE!

Yes, I'm reanimating my blog!  I wasn't really inspired when I first started this blog but have been reading more blogs lately and decided I don't mind sharing.  I have opinions and freely share them in certain circumstances but, at the time, I had read too many blogs that shared too many personal details. 

Don't expect to hear about too many personal things here.  I'm going to do book reviews--romance, science fiction and some mysteries with a little history and travel thrown in.  I'm going to do library stuff since I've worked in just about every type of library except a school library.  I'm skipping politics.  I'm skipping recipes.  I may, however, moan about the weather. (Psss, we LOVE to moan about the weather in Chicago!) I may share stuff when I travel.  I may remind you of the olden days of the 1960's and '70s, maybe even dip further back in time.

Come along with me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment